Thursday 18 June 2015

Miniatures: Infinity - Nomad Moderator with Spitfire


So following on from my Alguaciles post I thought I would do a review for the Nomad Moderator with spitfire.

This model comes in three parts: Left arm, right arm and body, all in a handy little blister and best of all his head is molded to the body! so no issue with gluing the head to the body!!

So buzzing on the excitement of not having to glue the head down I started to glue the arms; this is where the fun started.

The peg and shape of the shoulder on the right arm seemed to show it to go in one way, but that then didn't align with the left arm which needs to connect to the hand on the gun.
After much turning and twisting I finally get the two arms close, however they don't fully connect. The wrist touches but doesn't actually insert into the hand, I assume that it should and that a little more effort on my part would allow it to do so however, I am happy with the end result and if it becomes a concern I will just plug the gap with green stuff.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment